Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Penang - 17 May 2009
Kuala Lumpur - 23 May 2009
Kota Kinabalu - 20 June 2009
This workshop will feature:
a. Creating professional portraits
b. Mastering your on-camera metering system
c. Creative flash techniques
d. Using a combination of available, flash and tungsten lights
e. Professional posing techniques
f. 6 practical exercises for every participant with hands-on supervision & instruction
g. individual time with models
h. 2 LIVE on-location shoots
LIMITED to 25 participants only
RM650 (KL & Penang before May 4 KK before May 31)
Group of 2 or more: RM650 per person
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
All we need to do to win the free holidays just by submitting our favourite travel photos according to the themes set. The photo we sent if garner the most votes, we will on our way to win an all expenses-paid trip. The contest involves 6 contest cycles, with each cycle running for 3 weeks. There will be different destination themes for every cycle.
The 1st theme kicking off is the Quick Getaways ASEAN, which will highlight destinations within the ASEAN region.
All you need are just two things:
1. An interesting photo that fits this week’s theme.
2. A bit of wit to write an interesting caption in less than 50 words.
- Wave 1 four (4) days three (3) nights holiday package for two (2) to Bangkok
- Wave 2 five (5) days four (4) nights holiday package for two (2) to Perth
- Wave 3 five (5) days four (4) nights holiday package for two (2) to Delhi
- Wave 4 five (5) days four (4) nights holiday package for two (2) to Beijing
- Wave 5 six (6) days four (4) nights holiday package for two (2) to London
- Wave 6 six (6) days four (4) nights holiday package for two (2) to Rome
Any winner will also be eligible for RM1,500.00 cash credit if they are a MasterCard credit card holder. If the winner had purchased Malaysia Airlines’ product in the last twelve Airlines’ months’ in the sum exceeding RM1,000.00, the cash credit will be doubled to RM3,000.00 The winner is required to submit documentary proof in the form of monthly statement or transaction slip.
- Return airfare on Economy Class on Malaysia Airlines for  person(s)
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast for  person(s) on twin sharing basis. Hotel selection will be done at Malaysia Airlines’ discretion.
- Return airport transfer at Malaysia Airlines’ discretion.
- Airport taxes, insurance, fuel surcharges will be borne by Malaysia Airlines.
- Excess baggage charges or any airport user fees which may be applicable at the specific destinations will be borne by the passengers.
- The package is valid for six (6) months from the date of announcement of the winner in The Star newspaper.
- The package cannot be exchanged or sold for cash and is non-transferable to another person.
- The prizes cannot be utilized during public holidays, school holidays and hotel or airlines’ blackout dates. Actual dates for travel will be duly confirmed by Malaysia based on availability.